Friday, March 21, 2014

The Lady in Red








The night is coming, just like it did the night before. It really isn't anything special to me, just a darker shade of grey. You see, I view the world through a pair of monochrome lens. Its been this way since birth, well, at least until I saw her. Her lips glowed like rubies, her hair seems like it was on fire, and something shimmery hung from her ears. These colors I can only imagine to be shades of red. Is this what red looks like? How beautiful, how enchanting. Who was she? Who was this women in red?

7 comments:

  1. A powerful piece Mangus. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You drew me right in. I definitely want to know more about these two. Enchanting indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicely done and love the monochrome vision ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gave me shivers.Love your take on this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the details and how you gave life to her. Great flash!

    ReplyDelete