Thursday, March 13, 2014

Crescent Motel


From my rearview mirror I could see her in the diner window, as I drove off. I couldn't make out her features, but they were burned into memory. My heart was still pounding and my breathing wasn't quite under control. My head was spinning trying to make sense of what just happened. I couldn't believe what she had said. I still feel the heat of her breath on my ear as she whispered.

“I want to suck your big cock”

I never would have dreamed a woman would say something like this to me. To be honest I would never imagined that I would walk up on a couple having sex in a shack in the middle of nowhere. The things she did to that guy's unit …. excited me so much I pulled out my own and started to stroke away. I am 25 years-old and never been with a women. Yeah, that's right a virgin. Hell, not even a blowjob. I suppose I have been close a few times, but never seemed to go my way.


I nearly passed out when she said, “I want you to fuck my breasts and fill my mouth with your sweet cum”

I just sat there staring at her slightly exposed cleavage. There was a gap between them that seemed to be a perfect fit for me. I had reached a a motel at the edge of town. The sign hissed and buzzed, but read Crescent Motel

8 comments:

  1. I like the premise of this, she's seducing him. Love how forward she is and Oh my 25 and a virgin he's in for a treat isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could say so....thank you for reading...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have me dying to know what happens next. I hope he enjoys her. Great taster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe he just might...hehe thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. I hope she's everything he's expecting! Sounds like he's in for quite a learning experience. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps, she might more.....i am not quite sure yet.....thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love stories of the first time sex of men. Definitely a late bloomer at 25. I want to read how he loses his virginity and the feelings he has when she sucks him off. The character's narrative is highly believable and real. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete