Friday, September 19, 2014

Late for work



It has been a rough couple of weeks between my lady and I. Let me just say sexually I haven't been on the top of my game. Which translated into solo dinners and waking up to an empty bed. During my morning shower, I decided to take matters into my own hands. No way would it be a replacement, but it would keep me from killing someone in frustration. Then the shower curtain opened and she was standing there naked. 

"Hi" she muttered before smashing her lips to mine. 

I responded, looks like I'm going to be late to work.

9 comments:

  1. I think a little shower passion will make up for a reprimand over being late. Great flash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she is feeling the same way and going to fix that, baby. Most women don't mind being awakened to the magic of touch from the hands of their lovers - in or out of the shower. Yummy surprise for him post, Mangus. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Muffy... I remember the magic of makeup sex

      Delete
  3. Great flash hopefully that is the beginning of the end to their problems

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I wish this could go on. I knew this piece written by you was going to be something scorching hot and delicious. I'd love to work with you, hopefully, some day. You write some damn good scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad they got their priorities right in the end :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I love it. That should sort them out nicely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh sounds like spice is back. ;-) mmmm yumm. I think he'll be taking the rest of the day off if he knows whats best. :) Hot and steamy. :)

    ReplyDelete