Thursday, June 5, 2014

Writer's Block (WIP)

The funny thing about writer’s block is that it attacks right in the middle of a good session. Everything is going rather smooth. Then you’re slightly distracted and it is over. It’s kind of like when say the wrong thing to your girlfriend and gives you a look and the rest is history. This time the block was pretty heavy. None of the usual tricks and methods that I use to break it were working. I heard a noise I looked out the window I one the neighbor tyrants in my yard. I opened the door and stared at him like a crazy man. The basketball had rolled underneath my truck and the tyrant was crawling under my trunk to get it. My instinct was to yell at him and scared the piss of him. However, I resisted and walked outside to see if I could help. The ball had got caught underneath my oil pan. I jumped in the trunk and moved about 10 feet closer to the house. That did it the ball was loose and the tyrant grabbed the ball and ran off.
He turned around and yelled back “Thanks, Mr. M” 

I couldn’t believe that was the first they said something other than a profanity in months. I looked up and shot me the bird as he jumped on his back and pedaled off. I really considered chasing his sorry little ass, but I looked down at my fading gut and bare feet and figured that it wouldn’t be worth it. So I took off after him, four blocks, six yards, and at least seven rather large dogs later I decided to quit. While standing there panting like a fool, I yelped out “You little fucker, when I catch you I will dip your head in a thousand empty toilets”. Yeah, so I am a little rusty on the whole insult thing. I turned started back home. The neighbors were standing in their yards shaking their heads …..Sighing.
I finally got back to my yard and drug my tired ass back in the house. The phone rang.

“Hello.” I answered
“Man, you aren’t going to believe this shit!” Zeke replied.
Zeke is my right hand man who I trust with my most secret of secrets.

“What?” I replied
“Eartha Kitt is dead!” He said
“Do Not Be Fucking with me, man!!!... You know that’s my girl!” I warned
“Channel 5, mother-fucker …channel 5!” then he hung up

I turned on the news and heard the broadcast. Shocked I fell in my chair. My head was hanging not really understanding what just happened. I couldn’t believe this shit, the original Catwoman…man. My cock started to get hard as I began remembering her running around in that skin tight leather suit. I swallowed hard and licked my lips as the vision of her crawling on all fours, looking thirty different ways of hot played vividly in my mind. Then I begin imagining you in that skin tight leather suit crawling towards me ……slowly…..seductively. I undid my pants and removed my cock and stroking as the image played in mind. I was sitting there stroking; as my girlfriend came through the front door. 

She was dressed in a baggy sweater and jeans. She had a weary appearance from traveling, but she looked so damn hot. She managed a smile, as she began to walk towards me. She leaned in a gave me a tender kiss. I close my eyes and inhale her scent. She had an evil little grin on her face as she moved my hand from my cock. She replaced it with hers stroking slow and deliberate. We begin kissing again deeply. Our tongues dance to their own song as she stroked me still. 

We break our kiss our foreheads touching, panting trying to catch our breath I mutter" I missed you" She smiled and kiss me tenderly, then looked down at my cock and said " Is this for me baby?"

2 comments:

  1. I am quite surprised no one has commented on this. I can absolutely relate to what you wrote, as far as 'writer's block'. Boy, you hit it on the nail! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great taster. You captured writer's block well. I fall a victim regularly

    ReplyDelete