Friday, January 22, 2016

Never Been Kissed



She said it was the hottest spot in town. Nothing was happening with my unfinished novel I decided to pull out of the archives since the laid off. It was dead and I knew it. It was an open scene at the club everything went. I sat the bar nursing a scotch when I noticed two men, covered in this wild paint that made glow under special light. The two started kissing passionately, as I watched them I realized it had been a long time since I had been kissed like that…So long it was like I never been kissed. 

6 comments:

  1. WoW! Did he discover something about himself? I love how you put his awakening withing the story. It's very subtle and very effective. You win first prize this week with the best flash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that made me feel for him. Love your take on this picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you back Mangus. Wonderful flash

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart goes out to him, and I bet he couldn't tear his eyes away. This is a great flash, loved your detailed writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably you never been kissed like that... as if there is no perseption of the rest of the world ... a KISS so intense... so captivating ... so breath taking that you can only realise you exist because of the gigantic ammount of pure energy sorrounding both lovers... from the tips of your toes to the last of your flying hair...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete