Friday, May 8, 2015

Hunted



To look at him you would have never guessed it. Those captivating eyes with a majestic gaze, tanned skin, and sculpted frame. He had his pick no matter where he went. Over a dozen women fell prey to his charms before he was discovered. There was an evil that lurked inside of him. Normally, I would worry about him and his actions. Normally, I would chalk things up to fate. Until he picked the wrong women. My sweet, sweet Marlie she never done anything to anyone. Now, his soul better belong to Jesus, cause his ass belongs to me.  

6 comments:

  1. OOhhh, love it. Revenge is going to be sweet, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, Mangua! A revenge story is always a good one to write more about *hint* ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol love the last bit Mangus. Great flash x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome flash! I love how you twisted it so fast and made for a great cliff hanger. I want to know what happens next. Sounds like this guy better watch out for himself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really gripped me, and the ending? Oh my

    ReplyDelete