Thursday, April 10, 2014

Excerpt from WIP Dire Lake


Here is an excerpt from another one of my short tales....  I hope you enjoy



-Khan









As I pulled up, I noticed an old pickup packed on the edge of the road leading to the cabin. I parked beside it and got out. I called out several times, but got no answer. I started up the road, which was about two miles long and ended at the stream. The cabin sat off to the left. As I got close to the cabin I noticed the door was cracked. I heard some sounds coming from inside the cabin. I crept around the outside of the cabin. There was an old bench that ran underneath the window. I stood on the bench, but I couldn't get a good look into the window. I stepped down and grabbed an chair that had been there as long as I could remember. Carefully, I placed the chair on the bench. I wiped off the window and could see a woman reading a book. I stood watching her read and then noticed her hand was buried in her panties.

I had never watched anyone masturbate before. I kept thinking I should be ashamed, but I wasn't. I stood there watching this woman please herself. Then, the book fell to the floor. She began squirming in the chair. I could see her hand working in and out of her pussy. She was squeezing one of her breasts. Her tongue moistened her lips and she was gasping a little. I was becoming insanely excited. I was rubbing my cock through my jeans. She had both of her breasts out and her tongue flickered across a nipple. She brought her breasts closer. She was licking and sucking her nipples, while her hand worked like a piston in her panties. I was stroking now. I couldn't remember when I had been so turned on. By the looks of it, both of us were about to explode. I wondered who would be first.

I lost my footing on the chair and fell into the wall. I didn’t know what was worse, my cock hanging out of pants or me falling off the chair. I climbed back up and looked through the window and she was gone. Just then I realized, I was about to be caught. I shoved my cock back in my pants and jumped down off the chair. I turned to start running towards the woods; I felt a sharp pain and everything went black.

6 comments:

  1. Busted!! Both, so to speak. I think this story is going to develop nicely; voyeurism is always a great way to start. I'll be looking for the rest of the story. Very good. The blackout is a real hook! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when a guy gets busted beating off. Did he hurt himself when he fell or did she do something to disable him without his notice? What is going to happen next? You can't leave me hanging without a resolution. Simply but precisely written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wickedly voyeuristic - with a sudden, alarming come-uppance, or the start of one. Sharply observed and very erotic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did she just knock him out? Ouch! Now what's she going to do with him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing as I'm a sucker for voyeuristics stuff, I'd say I expect a great outcome to this story. Very erotic and so well put together too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. Can't wait to read more. Your descriptions of voyeuristic sex with such an abrupt ending had me gagging for more. Pretty please ...

    ReplyDelete