Thursday, August 7, 2014

Excerpt from Night at the office (WIP)

She tugged me backwards and we fell back on the desk. I lifted her legs up and started removing her pants. She eagerly assisted. I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties under her pants. So there it was waiting for me. Her juicy pussy was waiting for me to lick it to the other side of pleasure. But it wasn't I wanted first. I wanted her small ample breasts. I pulled her close to me. Her hips rolled against mine. I lifted her shirt and licked her navel. I had planned to stretch things out, but she had something else in mind. She pulled her t-shirts leaving only a plaid bra. I massaged her breasts through the bra. She propped herself on her elbows and beckoned for me to kiss her.

This time our kiss was hunger on the verge of primal. We groped and pawed each other without restraint. I felt her hands in my trousers gripping my cock. I moaned loud. She began pulling and stroking me until I was on the side of the desk. She stroking to its full potential. I kept waiting for her to take into her mouth. I wanted, I needed for her to suck me. Her eyes were locked on my cock. I wondered if she was considering it. I stepped forward trying to give her an idea of what I desired. 

"Are you trying to tell me something?" she asked. 

I stood there while she stroked and squeezed my cock. 

"Tell me what you want, you are a big boy, use your words." 

"Suck me." I replied. 

"Suck what?" she asked. 

"Suck my cock, please." I replied. 

"Oh how sweet, baby wants me to suck his cock. Maybe I will, maybe I won't." 

"I said please..." I insisted. 

"What did we say about begging." she replied. 
I grabbed her head and pulled it towards my cock. She just glared at me. Taunting me, "Suck it !" I demanded. 

"Suck what?" she insisted 

"My dick dammit ... suck my dick." I exclaimed. 

"That's the big boy shit I'm talking about! Why didn't you say so?" 

Before I could a say a word, she began swallowing my cock. She sucked hungrily I could barely maintain myself. My hand moved to her pussy. It was drenched. I began finger fucking her while she sucked. The action of my fingers sent her sucking into overdrive. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the dialogue and how she manipulated him into being more dominant with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW, I love the demanding tones, the tactile descriptions, the emotion packed actions. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice taster. She obviously likes to be given commands

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dialogue is smoking hot and right on point! I love this awesome taster (y)

    ReplyDelete